Sunday, July 15, 2012

Love of Learning Provides Hope for the Future

I have just posted your points for module 6. Now it is off to bed for an early start for the car trip to Windsor, Ontario, Canada tomorrow. Windsor is opposite Detroit. I really, really have enjoyed reading your assignment for module 6. You are very creative persons, and this kind of insight will advance your careers. Above all, you show a passion for your work, and this, above all, is what matters with learners - and associates. As I reflect on my career, I must say the passion for learning of my teachers, professors has been the single most formative dynamic in my life - beyond my parents and religion. It is a blessing for your professor to have students like you. At times he despairs of the future, but then he reads about your dreams, goals, insights, and sees first-hand your abilities, and life is once more "good." I thank you for adding meaning to my life because of your obvious love of learning. Dr. Rux

No comments: