Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Looming Institutional Failure in America

3.  Let's see.  The GOP - and the Dems - are both risking institutional failure in this country.  Increasingly a yawning gap is widening between Washington - and Madison for that matter too - and the everyday people of this country.   Attached is the program from the state Libertarian party convention this year, where I was on the speaker program.  I am not a member of the party; I share its concern about the dysfunctional Leviathan that more and more is abusing us.  I am also concerned about keeping separation of Church and State - for the sake of conscience, e.g. mandated abortions by Washington DC or any other political gangster.  I have attached a workshop proposal of mine for the World Future Society conference in Chicago this year, which I plan to attend.  The Society did not invite me to present.  However, the talk at the convention for the Libertarians and the institutional failure session proposal are about the same trend.  Be glad you are living in the countryside.  On the upside, I see a growing movement toward valuing what is "authentic," for people area tired of the Hollywood politics that have abused us.  Think Walden  Pond.  In this trend, I see hope.  In fact, as the stupids wreck the political system look for a religious revival in this country as people seek what is for sure.
 

No comments: