Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Education


Here is a tip.  AI, artificial intelligence, also called robotics, is an option that is going to restructure education and "automate" it.  Our course focuses on human relations; in the future, OD, organizational development, must also factor human/AI interfaces.  This is going to be the next challenge, opportunity in OD.  You may want to explore it.  I am an active member of the World Future Society, and I encourage others to be alert to what is coming so they can seize "first-mover" career advantages.  Given your obvious passion for OD, you may want to consider this option.  Thank you for your kind words about me.  They mean a great deal.  Students like you are the main reason I love my profession.  Thank you.  Take care.  Dr. Rux

No comments: